Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week #23 - My Sweetie in Sepia



This week's I ♥ Faces challenge is "Sepia Toned." This was a harder challenge than I thought it would be because you truly have to find just the right picture to look right in sepia. I usually shoot in such bright colors that I think it made it even harder for me!

Anyway, I think I found just the right one. Here is Brooklyn in all her sepia toned cuteness :)

Please go visit I ♥ Faces to see lots of other great photos in this week's challenge!

7 comments:

Hope said...

She's beautiful!!
I'm so glad she's gaining!! I can't wait to hear what the pulm. says.

Jennifer W. said...

Gorgeous. Your hard work is paying off Amanda, your photography is looking great!

Beth said...

simply gorgeous. hey, how do you make the heart icon? :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Beautiful Brooklyn ...even more special in sepia

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by and the comment.
Your little girl is adorable! Aren't girls wonderful!

Erica said...

what a sweetheart!

girlienuqui said...

This is the perfect sepia photo! It shows your baby's innocence. She is such a darling. Looking forward to see more of her adorable photos. Great job!

All photos on this site are copyrighted. Please do not copy, download, or reproduce them without permission.