Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Week 42 - Halloween Dress Up Photo Challenge

Here is my little ladybug all ready for Halloween!

This was one of the few shots I managed to capture in between the 10,000 times Brooklyn threw her antennae on the ground. LOL. Oh well.

I may be biased, but I think she's the cutest ladybug ever with or without them. :)

Please visit I ♥ Faces to see lots of other little Halloween cuties!


Chamorrita Babe said...

What a great entry photo! Good luck! :)

Stumbled upon your page through iheartfaces. I'm a newbie as well. :D

Aloha from Hawaii,

Cibele said...

Look a her, OMG, I want to hug this cute lady bug. I also spent 3/4 of my time putting Lyla's Minnie mouse's ears back on LOL.
I want to see more pics!

Sarah said...

LOVE it!!! She looks so grown up!

LOL on the throwing her headpiece off...we had to do a little cut/paste with ours....from a headband to a clip!

Hope said...

She's beautiful!

MrsSpock said...


Beth said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize that big, big girl! She is indeed the cutest ladybug I've ever seen! Precious!!!

Hayley said...

She is gorgeous!

Miss K said...


annalee said...

wow, she was an ADORABLE ladybug! love that cute face.

All photos on this site are copyrighted. Please do not copy, download, or reproduce them without permission.